Hi Faith & Dave,
Thank you for the advice in getting my PC running
fast again! I was about to toss the bleeping thing
in the trash. I'm glad I found you guys first!
Keep up the great work! Pam K., San Diego, CA
Kernel32 or Kernel32.dll Errors
What is a Kernel32 or Kernel32.dll Error?
At startup, Windows loads one of the operating system’s core
files, Kernel32 into a protected area of system memory to ensure your computer
runs properly and plays nicely with other running programs. If there are
problems (see causes below) with this critical Kernel32.dll file, windows error
messages featuring the Kernel32.dll identifier will likely show up very
Fix Kernel32 errors instantly with RegCure: Free Download (Recommended)
What causes Kernel32 or Kernel32.dll error messages?
Kernel32 error messages can be caused by a number of deep
Windows operating system issues.
These can include:
- A corrupt Windows swap file
- Damaged Windows file allocation table
- Compromized password lists
- Corrupted core Kernel32.dll file
- Corrupt, bloated Windows registry
* Recommended: Run a Free Registry Diagnostic Scan Now, Click Here
- Various computer hardware issues
- Incorrect settings in your computer’s BIOS
- Problematic, non-Microsoft software applications
- .dll files stored on the Windows desktop
- Disappearing Windows Temp folder
- A corrupted control panel (.cpl) core file
- Improper hardware driver software
- Corrupted Java software installation
- Mixed up entries in your Internet Explorer history folder
- Viruses and Spyware
* Recommended: Run a Free Virus and Spyware Scan Now, Click Here
- Corrupted Msinfo32.exe system file
How to manually fix Kernel32 or Kernel32.dll errors:
While there isn’t a
whole lot a user can individually do (without a repair software solution) to
fix Kernel32 errors, updating all of the driver software for the hardware inside
your PC may help (you can often do this via Windows Update on Windows XP). You can also try to update your BIOS as well as a last resort.
Additionally, compressing, optimizing,
and cleaning your Windows registry can help a great deal.
Recommended Automatic Solutions:
Run a free PC Performance and Error scan now: We recommend RegCure Free Download